Saturday, May 2

HAPPY 5TH MONTH BABY!

Photobucket
For you I give you my best.
For you I can forget the rest
For you my love is true.
For you during hard times

I’ll see you through.
You brighten my day and make me feel good.
When I’m down, with you, I’m understood.
So in the best way possible
I’ll show how much I care.

An every part of my life,With you I want to share
Don’t let anything keep us apart.
And we’ll never break one another’s heart
Because all this love
Is waiting and is true
And all these beautiful
thoughts are only…
For You.

After all Baby, you're the Best i ever had.
No one made mi feel this way before, no one!
You mean lot to mi, just so alot...
I need you so much.
When I'm with you time flies by fast.
I need you more den you can believe,
Love you more den you can conceive.
Think about you every night& day
& hope my life can stay this way
I don't want it to be any other way, but just this way.
& I know whenever i need him he is always there
daylight or dark night, no matter where, rite baby?:)

Love me. Hug me. Remember me. Promise?
Call my name. Be My Lover. Don't leave me. Promise?
Don't hurt me. Protect me. Comfort me. Promise?
Priscilla's Post

No comments:

Post a Comment