Sunday, May 31


Random pictures, just for fun! :D

Ho ho ho! Ken is here to updateeee! It has been 123456789 years
since i last updated our blog. :\ Kinda lazy tho. Have been accompanying
baby almost everyday, guess its everyday. Baby's family are overseas,
hence, i have to take care of my little girl! So we have been taking turns staying over
at each other's place. Went out with my family today, while shopping, i suddenly have
a thought of getting myself a TV. I told mummy, and guess what! Without
consideration, she bought me one and also a DVD player! A 32 inch one, :(
Kyle's having a 37 inch one. Awwww! Have to wait till Tuesday for mounting
of the TV on my wall. Anyway, school holidays have started. But for me, i still
have to go camp everyday! Sad right! Nevermind! Its the last 10months of my
life in National Service. Alright, im off to accompany my little princess. Ciaos!


Ken's post




No comments:

Post a Comment