Thursday, July 2

PhotobucketPhotobucket

HAPPY 7TH MONTH BABY!

Another month spent together with you my dear,
had a slight tiff with baby on that day. But everything
is back to normal now. Sometimes, quarrels arent
something bad tho. It makes us understand each and
other more. She have been giving in to me almost
everytime we quarrel. Haha. Silly girl right!
I have nothing much to say, cos im just happy
being with her, and i hope this relationship
will last. Baby, im sorry for my attitude.
I really appreciate that you could always
give in to me. Thank you so much! And lastly,
I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!
Im off to have breakfast with baby already.
And, she's staying at my house today again!
Which means, 2 days in a row! :D

All these are shot by dearest Priscilla Tan, small boy caught shopping! HAHA!


PhotobucketPhotobucket

Ken's post

No comments:

Post a Comment