Thursday, April 2

Photobucket

HAPPY 4TH MONTH BABY!


Its my 4th month with my dearest sweetheart!
Through out this 4 months, you have shown me what is happiness.
I dont needa ask myself anymore, cause YOU are the one for me.
No one understandsme more than you do
( Put my family members, teosoon & yuyang aside)
Every single thing that you did for me, i appreciate it.
Only you have the key to my heart, dont misplace it. (:
Just hold my hand and take me thru every single thing in life with you yeah?
I dont wanna see you tear anymore alright, i promise you
that i will do my best to make you smile always.
Im not perfect , nobody is perfect thou. But i will try my best to be the perfect
boyfriend, just for you. We still have a long long way to go.
There are many things in life that i wanna go thru with you.
After i ORD, after you turn 18. Everything will be what we wanted.
Everything will still be the same after i ORD, nothing's gonna change!
Trust me! I cant wait to drive you to work everyday, and you staying with me!
2 more years, lets just wait together alright.
Soon, you are gonna have a taste of perfection baby! :D
1 more year for me to ORD! 2 more years for you to turn 18!
Anyway, see you tomorrow baby! I miss your hugs and kisses,
i miss you hugging me to sleep. Ever since you left my house
just now, im starting to think of you. All the way,
you just keep appearing in my mind. I think im going crazy over you!
HAHA! Alright! Its time to chat with baby and sleep! Goodnight everyone!
I wanna tell the world that.............
KEN SHUM LOVES PRISCILLA TAN! EVERLASTING LOVE IT WILL BE!

Ken's post

No comments:

Post a Comment