Thursday, April 2

HAPPY 4TH MONTH BABY!

Photobucket
If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.

Baby, Thanks for your love& you care all these while.
All i would wanna tell you on this special day is,
i will always stay by you to shower you with much love, warm hugs& my kisses...

Baby, do you still remember...
How we know each other from the start?
(Friendster, Msn, Contact)
How often we texting each other?
(From the day, We Exchanged each other contact number, till now...)
Do not Fail/Stop to contacting each other before?
(Have. A few times, but end up, we still be together, rite baby!?:D)
When we started our KISSING with each other?
(On 2December2008!:D
This Date will never ever forget!:D)


2December2008! It's Our SPECIAL Day!
Like today's date 2April2009, It's Our 4th Month:D
Every Second of the months, is always so SPECIAL to mi:D
Baby, I Love You, You know it. Our Love& Our Story will last& never ever end...
Baby, I promise not to hurt you& hope that you will never hurt mi too.
Our love is stronger den before, rite baby?!:D
We will handle it everything smoothly& time will be flies faster...
I know there is no one else better den you anymore,
You are the one& the only
&Thanks for this love.
It's so true baby:D

PRISCILLA TAN S.Y ♥ KEN SHUM J.F


Priscilla's Post

No comments:

Post a Comment